Friday, November 2, 2012

A month reviewed

So I have been biking to work for about a month now. And some days I forget where I parked my car. I should probably look down the hill to make sure it is still there. Hey, I live in midtown Atlanta, nothing would surprise me. But I digress. The biking is going well. It is still hard and I am still WAY out of shape. But I have no plans on stopping. I did pick up some compression tights to wear under my normal workout pants so my legs would not get cold. And they better be worth the cash that Nike took from me. I also need to find a ski mask or something because my face is what really gets cold (any suggestions on this would be great). Yes indeed. It is getting a tiny bit easier though. And I mean a TINY bit. It is always entertaining to cuss out the morons that swerve/drive in the bike lane though. I think some of those cursings would make any Irish sailor proud. I do feel it is my civic duty to enlighten people when they are driving like morons. I rode home when it was dark last night and it wasn't bad. I will need some lights on my bike though. The park is pretty much empty at night and kinda creepy. Will need lights.

On the weight loss front......I am still loosing weight but it has slowed a bit due to my terrible eating habits. I have been eating junk and a good bit of processed foods and it make me feel sluggish. I also think it puts my in a bad mood as well. I will test that theory and take this week for a processed-free food week and see how I feel.

On the dating front.......nada. I think my time would be better spent getting to a healthy place. At least for a while. I honestly don't have the time or patience for bullshit right now.

So that is it for today.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those effected by hurricane Sandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment