Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pink? Moi? I don't do pink.

I hate spending money on new pants for winter. I thought about the compression calf sleeves so I could wear them with my capris. Enter REI, again. I found some in my size......and they are pink. HOT NEON pink. And for those who know me......I don't do pink. But since they are so bright I thought it could only help when I ride home at night so I bought them. I don't really have much calf pain but my right calf gets really tight, which is why I have that annoying plantar faciatis in my right foot. But these things are awesome. I will be buying another pair. Either in black or neon yellow to match my jacket. I did get some strange looks this morning when riding to work. But oh well, I am actually biking to work not standing at the corner every morning at the cross-walk with my Starbucks. Mmmmmm Starbucks. Ok, I would put it in my Thermos and take it with me. Oh yes.

I will post a pic of the calf sleeves later today. Hope everyone is well. Cheers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad they are working out for you! The first time Chris wore his was for a race and we went to the store after and a lady asked him if he was a crossfitter. They are getting more popular and soon you will be seeing them everywhere and be getting strange looks if you aren't wearing them ha ha.

    ReplyDelete