Thursday, November 8, 2012

A shopping diva........not it!!!

Since the holidays are right around the corner I was thinking of what I really wanted for Christmas, like the ultimate gift. And I am sure that most chicks would be thinking of something from Coach, whatever jewelry store, clothing boutique, yadda yadda yadda, shopping divas. But alas I am not like the shopaholic that my mom is (and perhaps a few friends, still love you guys though lol). The place that would have me jumping up and down like a chick in front of a 50% off sale at Coach would be a sweet gift certificate to REI. Yes, I am an outdoor gear slut. Don't hate. Yes, I own a kayak, bike, surfboard, and some nice snorkel gear. So when my mom makes for the Michael Koors store, I make a b-line for the athletic wear. Yeah I like nice clothes and such, but at this point I would rather have a new bike than a Chanel bag. I really just want the things to help me reach a healthy point in my life again. And that is what I really NEED, it just so happens that it is also what I want as well.

I can't remember where I read this but here is the quote: "You will never have enough of what you don't really need".

While I am at it...does anyone know of anything that will keep my face warm when I bike but is still breathable? I really don't to pass out because the CO2 can't get out of the thing. Ideas?


Cheers all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment