Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Resorting to BAD habits

I have always been one of those people that gets to learn things the hard way. I have adopted the code of not resorting to bad habits, mostly in the dating field. If you break up with someone, there is usually a very good reason why, so you really shouldn't go back there. Or even if someone ends things with you, the same rule applies. Why on earth would you want to go back to that anyways? There are lots of reason why we do......boredom, loneliness, or just not having anything better to do at that particular time. You go back, and regret it later, when you knew you should never have gone back there in the first place. Now this can apply to girls AND guys. Don't get your boxers in a wedge in some place uncomfortable now.

Now this post isn't about me breaking my code and hitting up a previous asshat. I would like to think I have learned SOMETHING from my college days. Ohy. This is about resorting to eating junk food. Yes, slightly more boring but still important. I brought my lunch today but instead resorted to eating a Reuben and fries. And 30 minutes later I really feel like a slug. Eating this junk makes me feel like crap. No I don't feel guilty about eating it, just physically feel icky. And this happens a lot when I eat junk. If I eat small portions and add in healthy foods, I am usually good. I think this is going to be a slow learning process to find balance here in the food world. I don't like feeling like crap, but sometimes there are just some things that sound better to eat at the time. I am kinda glad it is raining today because trying to bike home after that lunch would have not been a good experience. But back on the bike again tomorrow.

Does anyone bike in the rain?

No comments:

Post a Comment