Saturday, November 10, 2012

A new name

         


         Yes, I changed the title of my blog. I thought it was more "me". I live in Atlanta so fried chicken is a staple guys. Really. That is just how we roll.

On another note, I just wanted to write down a thought yesterday that I noticed after dinner with my friend Nichole. Since I have been biking to and from work I have noticed that when I splurge, I don't feel any guilt anymore. At all. Although I need to balance out my everyday meals, I don't feel one ounce of guilt for eating 2 chili cheese dogs and an order of onion rings for dinner last night (actually ordered 2 onion rings but couldn't eat the 2nd one). Although it made me feel kinda ick physically, didn't beat myself up over eating it. Mostly because I biked home 30 minutes before eating it.

I didn't loose any weight this week according to the scale, but my clothes keep getting more and more loose each time I put them on. Yay!!! I will take it.

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!! I am off to the bike shop to see if they can out a saddle thingy on the back of my bike. I don't have the tools  here to do that. Boo.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment