Sunday, November 4, 2012

Finding Balance

I am not one for sugar-coating things. And loosing weight is a pain in the ass. It is hard and it sucks. I have joined and quit WeightWatchers more times than I can remember. yes, the program is good and it works if you can stick to it. And that is my problem.......sticking to it. But you cant keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect to see different results. So perhaps it is time to just find balance. To keep the portions small of anything other than fruits and veggies, and have larger portions of the healthy stuff (like fruits and veggies). I said in my last post that my eating lately has been super crappy. I was not even sure when the last time was that I actually have any fresh fruits and veggies. So that is the plan. I will still write down what I eat in my WW book though. I do like their food journal better than any others out there.

So for breakfast I had:

1/2 cream cheese croissant- about the size of my palm
1 cup 2% milk   target was out of 1%
1 small apple
2eggs, sliver of butter
coffee


It is really nice outside today so I am going to go riding on the bike and then run to Dick's or REI for some riding stuff. I need some lights for my bike since I will be riding home in the dark until spring. And yes I will be looking for a ski mask. My face freezes in the cold when riding. Just call me the "biking bandit"!!! Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment