Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Who Moi?


So those of you that know me probably think of me as the “wild” one of the group. Now I know exactly how that came about, oh yes. I had enough piercings and tattoos to make a biker cringe by the time I was 21. And some of you were even there for that awesome event. I really make a special effort to stay out of trouble. Some of the wing nuts I used to hang around were quite the opposite though. I don’t encourage piercings or tattoos, and never really did. When people would ask about mine I would usually advise against it. I would never EVER advocate getting tattoos of furry little animals either (you know who you are).

I did have purple and blue hair at some points back in the day. I liked the purple, it looked pretty cool. I just get tired of the same ole crap. I have learned over the years that being the “wild’ friend has cause some misconceptions about my travels as well. I have been the blame for many o friends little escapades. Too many to count in fact. Some of my dear friend’s significant others will not let them travel with me because they have managed to blame their wild streaks on me. I really don’t go looking for trouble….I would rather sit on the beach and drink a margarita. I am all for going out and having fun, but I don’t want to spend the night in jail. Extremely inconvenient.

 

I would say it is time to fess up to your own wild streaks……..but I have a reputation to uphold of course. I am still no goodie-2-shoes. But neither are you. Unless you're Martha Freakin Stewart. And you're not. She's hardcore. You're not. Quit pretending.

 

Cheers & beers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment