Monday, February 25, 2013

30 Days & 30 Nights


30 Days and Nights

Day 1:

Ok I love that movie. And I am going to do that same thing.  But instead of giving up sex and all, I am giving up all foods not made at home (eating out, processed foods, etc), damn it (I am still man-vegan so like that would really matter right now anyways). Now I don’t really practice Lent, but I will do my thang in honor of the movie. Run with it!!! Hey, at least I will save me some money. Yeah I know I am like 2 weeks behind but I really don’t give 2-shits.

On another note…..the Oscars. I did enjoy Seth McFarland hosting. He was pretty tame from his usual stuff but there are always those that like to whine about it (critics that like to call themselves “writers”).  You know….I wish I could sit on my ass and just trash anything and everything and call myself a “writer”. Oh wait…….I have a real job!! Better yet…I have a blog….I can call myself a “writer” too. Sweet!!!

 Cheers & beers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment