Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nothing new really


So what’s new with everyone? Same ole stuff here mostly. I thought I would do an update on my transition to a plant based way of eating. I was on vacation last week so let’s just say I really didn’t eat any veggies, or fruit, or anything remotely healthy during that period. And I don’t beat myself up over it or really care all that much because I don’t do that 24/7. It was just a few days and then back on track. But it was a learning experience because my energy was zapped and I really didn’t feel all that well while eating that junk. I have been back to my normal plan since Sunday and I feel 10 times better. And what did I do on vacation…..nada. I sat on my ass and caught up on my movies, shows, and books. I did go out and do stuff a bit as well. But it was wonderful just not having to do anything really.

I did clean up my apartment a bit so I wasn’t a complete lazy ass. Oh I did see the movie Warm Bodies….hilarious. Go see it. I haven’t been on my bike since last Tuesday so when the rain stops it should be a super fun ride to work. Yippee!!

 

Valentine’s Day is this week……gag me with a spoon. I have never been a fan of this ridiculous holiday, even when I wasn’t single. It’s just too much pressure to me so much more romantic on one day of the year. Would rather go out for wings and beer, add some blue cheese and veggie stick in there and I am super happy. If you love V-day then go ahead a run with it. Feel free to send me some flowers if you feel so inclined to share the red and pink festivities. Holla!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment