Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ahhhhh Valentine's Day


Ahhhhhh  Valentine’s Day……..gag me with a spoon. If you love this horse squeeze then run with it. Yeah flowers and all that are great (I prefer white tulips myself) but this day is just too much pressure for, well, mostly the dudes. Some guys love the stuff, most just start shaking in fear of the day. I would rather go out for wings and beer myself (or a cheeseburger, with bacon, tacos, cheese dip, you get the idea). But I am more of a laid back sort of chick. If Atlanta still had a hockey team, going to a game on Vday would be awesome (and of course there would be hotdogs, peanuts, and beer. Oh and I am the coolest girlfriend EVER!!). I think I may have a junk food addiction here. Yep? Yeah probably.  I don’t like added stress over a retarded holiday, I have enough of that as it is. So yeah my valentines day will be spent hanging with one of my dear (smartass) friends laughing over wings and beer. Sweet!! Not really “plant strong” or vegan but I will let you know when I give a shit. Oh the Vortex has an awesome veggie burger drenched in wing sauce. That might be a better idea. Yay for fried pickles, and beer of course. Some days I think I should find a 12 step program or something, but I have a 2 drink limit so I think I am safe here. Kinda.
 
On another note…….a special thanks to KFC. Why do you ask? Because I gave into a craving last night and was immediately reminded why I hardly eat that shit in the first place. I don’t have the gilt thing for what I eat, I just feel like total ass after eating the junk. Sometimes I need to be reminded of why I should not eat the stuff. I really think I should have hurled it like my stomach was trying to do. I would have felt 10 times better. And no, I am not trying to tack on bulimia here. Sometimes my stomach really wants to reject the really greasy junk. I should just let it, and fix a veggie pita after.
 
So that’s it for today. 2 posts in a week…..feel special. If you have any funny vday stories feel free to share. And those of you that love this day go get your groove thing on. Bow chicka bow wow. Yeah I went there. Run with it!!!

 
Cheers & beers!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not much a Valentine's Day person, never was and I do have that special someone. We always skip V-Day especially since he works on it all the time, damn restaurant job and also because I'm so anti v-day. Cupid literally pukes up hearts and candy in every single store. I agree, going to a hockey game is much more ideal than sitting in packed restaurant touching elbows with someone you don't know because they're trying to squeeze so much romance into one room.

    My night will consist of doing some Turbo Fire and then hitting the gym for a late night leg session. Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that is too funny. Would have to agree with the cupid upchuck. Have fun at the gym while I get to bike home from work (was not a good idea to take a week off fom biking). Chers!!!

    ReplyDelete