Friday, February 22, 2013

Today's Mission

So I need to find some compression capris. Like yesterday. Yes I will attempt jogging (hell just froze over). Although I bike to and from work, I feel that I need to be doing more. I cancelled my gym membership because I haven't been in almost a year. No sense in wasting my money. I have some weights at home anyways. Plus, lifting my own weight will sure-as-shit give me some Jillian Michael's arms in no time.


I found some compression pants on Amazon but I need to try them on. I will head over to Dick's sporting goods after work to check them out. If they fit I will get them from amazon. No sense in paying full price for stuff. I have some time since it is still kinda cold outside. I will don the capris until my legs don't look like damn tree trunks. Putting on the compression shorts at this point is laughable. I did con my mom into getting me some from the gap but they are a bit small. Maybe when the weather gets a bit warmer they will be fine (and my thunder thighs are not making it difficult to fit). I don't want to exchange them and a few months down the road they are too big. The whole point of the compression pants is to have them tight enough so the "fluff" doesn't jiggle (that whole thing about when all of the fat on your body has to obey the rules of gravity following your foot hitting the pavement).

On another note.......there is a plant based nutrition certificate at Cornell that I would like to do. It looks really interesting but I don't have the $$$ to swing it right now. Taking donations in case anyone is wondering. Ha! No really.

Have an awesome weekend you crazy people.

Cheers & beers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment