Sunday, October 14, 2012

Oh its on.......

Like donkey kong!! I will explain. I made a pact with my dear friend Nichole that we would go on a victory trip to Cancun next August in celebration of our weight loss mission. So I told my brother and his friend Chris that they should head down to Cancun as well so we could do a group trip (of a bunch of wing-nuts). I think the alcohol inclusion for the week was that determining factor there. But it gets better.......both of them made a wager with me that if I can get under 150lbs by the trip that they would each donate $150 to the cause. Now I am sporting 193 pounds as of today so it will be hard but not impossible to get to 150 by mid-august next year. Oh it gets better.......my brother said that if I can actually do that, he would give me $300, but if I didn't make it I would have to give him $150. So I agreed. Be ready guys cause I AM GONNA TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!! NA NA NA NA NA  NAAAAA!!!!!

So 47 pounds.......its time to get the hell off my ass.....and hips.....and stomach.......and thighs.....oh hell just everywhere.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment