Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I did it

Yes, I managed to bike my way to the train station this morning. Go me!!! And yes, I was constantly reminded of how out of shape I am. But hey....at least I did it. I also made the discovery that the mildew like small from my washer will repeat when my clothes get wet.....from sweat. Will be stopping by the store to get some of that stuff to clean the washer with. Yes indeed. I sat on the train wondering what on god's green earth that smell was....yeah.....me. Picking up some of that fabreese sport stuff might not be such a bad idea either. Just sayin. I am glad that most of my ride home will be down hill. But I am super proud of myself for getting here. I tried to stay in my HR limits but it didn't happen at a few points. I will have to take it a bit more easy tomorrow at a few spots.

So a huge shout-out to Sheryl Vyette for being the inspiration for getting off the couch and on the bike. You rock!!!

Back to work before I get into trouble. Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's amazing! go you! every ride will teach you a lesson - about yourself, your body, other people, your city or yes, your clothing. Enjoy the ride (literally and figuratively)

    ReplyDelete