Monday, October 22, 2012

Are you talking to me........punk?

Yes enter Clint Eastwood here. I will explain. See.....what had happened was......I was walking up the hill to my street with my bike (the basket was hanging on for dear life from the stop at trader joes tehee). So I took the scenic route home and I was exhausted so walking the bike from Eats to my apartment building was going to happen. There was a guy and a girl walking in the opposite direction. Now this chick was one that you could take one look at and know she was high maintenance. The guy was wearing skinny jeans for cripes sake. Hipsters. Enough said. So right after they passed by me the chick busted out laughing. I am sure at my expense. Especially after the once-over that her skinny jeans friend gave me. Yes, I was in my rolling stones t-shirt and workout pants (spandex). And make no mistake I was a hot sweaty mess, oh yes. But laughing at a chubby chick that is actually trying to improve her health is just douche (for those that actually know me, I did not punch anyone. I swear). Perhaps these 2 were not taught any better, or they like to put others down to try and make themselves look good. Now normally I would have turned right around and asked if they were speaking to me, but I really don't see the point of wasting my time or effort on moronic hipsters. Because karma is a bitch and eventually you have to account for the way that you treat people. So my basket of trader joes loot and myself just kept going to my apartment. But I will give them the cyber middle finger just on principle. That is just how I roll.

Enough of my rant tonight. Have to portion out the beef stew I made last night (it was awesome by the way) to put it in the freezer. I also have to pack my work clothes for tomorrow since I will be riding my bike to the station again (IN SPANDEX!!).

So cheers!!!! Yes, there is a gin and tonic in my hand. Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment