Thursday, October 11, 2012

My week of biking

I have been biking my way to work (or the train station to work) for a week now. And let me just tell you .......my legs are super sore today. I should probably give them a break but I just have to bike it to work tomorrow and then I can take Saturday off. If I take more than 1 day off my legs start to cramp. Weird.

Some benefits that I have noticed......I sleep MUCH better. Actually I can't seem to get enough sleep these days. I went to bed at 10:30pm last night (yes hell just froze over). After I eat dinner I really don't want to do much of anything except go to bed. I have noticed that I am in a better mood these days and don't dwell on things that have been pissing me off lately. So that is definitely a good thing. I can tell that my clothes are a bit loose, and especially the sports bras (That is the last place I wanted to shrink. I mean really? I have more than enough fluff on my stomach, hips and thighs). But, hopefully the rest of the fluff will follow. Sooner rather than later would be nice.

One con about the biking is that I don't have any place to put my coffee. Grrrr. I can take a Thermoss sort of thing but that is just 1 more thing I will  have to carry. Not a fan of a heavier bookbag. Perhaps I should bring in some coffee stuff to make mine at work. Whenever it rains I think I will do that, since I will not be biking in the rain, not yet at least.

On my trip to Dick's sporting goods I did manage to find a much lighter backpack. I also saw an awesome bike that I wanted. It wasn't too expensive......but I think I should wait until Christmas for that buy. I also need some long sleeve undershirts since it has been cold in the mornings and my current jacket sucks big harry ones. So Target this weekend. Yippee.

So that has been my week. I have not been following the WW very well but am back on track today. I really need a leg massage......the only con of being single right now is there is no hottie to help me out with that. Hahaha. Some other time.
Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment