Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back again

I have been sick the past week and have not been able to do much of anything really. I did jump back on the weight watchers bandwagon. Again. Why do you ask? Well.......I need limits. I really have a hard time keeping everything in check for a full week. It is also good for finding new recipes because i get burned out on foods pretty easy. I am not the sort of person that can eat the same thing all the time. Where is the fun in that? Why not have lots of variety and still loose weight. Just sayin.

I will HAVE to get back on my bike either way because my bloodsugar readings have been awful. I used to be able to keep the reading in line but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer. I have been insulin dependant since I was 5, so I guess I can't just squeak by anymore (yeah that is 29 years as an insulin dependant diabetic). But that's ok. I need the push anyway. Granted I have been considered "overweight" since about 2003 probably. So 9 years is long enough. I will probably be late at work tonight but I will hop on the stationary bike if It is dark when I get home (I refuse to ride at night in Atlanta with all of the psycho drivers around. You would have to be bat-shit-crazy to do that). So tomorrow I will ride to the train station, just will have to take it easy. Baby steps I guess. Sorta. I did get a heart rate monitor and will use the limits the cardiologist gave me until I get stronger.

I hope I can get out early enough to take the bike out. I need to run by trader joes as well and can bike there super easy. Crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment