Friday, August 10, 2012

Your body is a car.......sorta

I think it is a good comparison for thinking of your body like a car. If you use crap gasoline, oil, and other stuff in your car it will run like crap. It will not run at its peak performance capabilities. And the same goes for your body. If you pump in junk food, chemicals, and otherwise a bunch of junk that is made from some scary shit you can't even pronounce.......your will feel like shit warmed over (not to mention how you will stank up the bathroom). I have proved this one too many times to myself. Maybe one day I will take my own advice. Ha!!! Don't count on it every damn day though. But like most things it is a work in progress for me.

One note on the chemicals in your food. Your body becomes addicted to the chemicals. Think I am full of piss and vinegar? Try it for yourself. If you eat a few junk meals  (Aka... McDonalds fries) you will crave the foods. Remember the documentary about the guy that ate nothing but McDonalds for however many weeks.......that is one example. One other example would be Kraft foods.......was owned by Philip Morris (but sold in 2007, Morris now goes by Altria Inc). Need I say more. There are hundreds of chemical engineers that are paid (a hell of a lot more than I am) to find the perfect combination of fat, salt, and sugar so that you will want more of it. Take a look at the ingredients on some of your foods. And just so you know.......they add sugar to the fry mix. I mean.....did you really think they were cut potatoes?

Ok, enough of my rant today. Hope you hookers have an awesome weekend!!!


*** Check out this blog I found on Pinterest. This chick cracks me up.  Its nice to know I am not the only smart ass out there.    http://www.mamalaughlin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment