Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday 08/10

Ok. So I really don't have time to post the food pics and describe what I eat as well. So it will have to be just 1 or the other. Lets just say that pork rinds are evil crack-rock. I demolished 2 bags last night with my 2 slices of pizza and a corona. Ohy. Feel super awesome today. Na, you are high off your ass if you think I feel awesome this morning. Not exactly the stuff to be eating to loose weight but they were left in my appt and I really have no will power if it is in front of my face. So here is the food stuff. And those chia seed muffins will have to go. Could not hack the raisins and had to force myself to eat it this morning. Ick.

I need to hit the farmers mkt this weekend. Out of fruits and stuff.

Breakfast:
1 small chia seed muffin
boiled egg
coffee with cream & sugar -about 1/2 mug

Lunch:
 Yes I know.......horrible
2 small chimichangas-chicken
1/2 small cheese dip
who knows how many chips
salsa
bit of rice
can of sprite

No comments:

Post a Comment