Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday 08/09

Well.....first let me just say.......eating a bag of pork rinds and a buffalo quesadilla will not make you feel awesome the morning after. Do not attempt. Because I really feel like shit warmed over.

For breakfast I had a chia nut muffin. This one had raisins in it (bird turds, not a fan) but all in all it was alright. I had a boiled egg and some coffee too. A word on coffee for myself.........do not attempt any conversation before the first sip or I will rip your effin head off. Just sayin. Cheers!!!

A word on exercise. Yeah......I don't do it. At least not right now. If someone asks me if I want to go on a run, my usual reply is "only is a psycho clown holding a bloody knife is chasing me". But after multiple sprains on both feet last year, it has been hard to start just about anything. Perhaps swimming. I am sure the peeps at the gym would love a nice look at the cellulite (come on, you know its hot). Yes indeed.

LUNCH
Since I made 2 buffalo quesadillas last night I brought one for lunch as well. Go me!!! I actually had 1/2 of one and will bring the other half tomorrow. I added 2-3 tablespoons of light sour cream that I put some of the ranch mix in. Note: most dip mixes have MSG in them so avoid them like the damn plague, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE ranch so I am just goin to suffer. I did have a few pita chips before lunch because I was starving. If I get hungry later I have some cherries with me as well.

For the quesadillas (1/2)  I used:
1 whole grain tortilla 10''
some leftover rotisserie chicken
wing sauce
diced tomatoes
some blue cheese crumbles
a bit of jalapeno cheese shredded

I am a cheese freak. There is nothing better with food than cheese. Just sayin.




No comments:

Post a Comment