Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Exercise? Moi?

Yes I know, I know. Eating well and exercise go hand and hand. But I will be honest here.....I am LAZY. And REALLY out of shape. Yes indeed. I get winded walking up the hill from my car to my apartment. Yikes.

I ride public transit to work now but I drive to the train station. I know there are 2 stations within biking distance, so I was pondering getting on the stationary bike (yes I have one in my apt) so I can get used to the seat. Having a bit of "junk in the trunk" it causes the backside to get a bit sore. So it might be a good idea to get used to the seat. The only issue I can see with this plan.......lots of hills. The closest MARTA station has 2 HUGE hills that I would struggle to get up even when I was in excellent shape. The other option I am not quite sure about so I will have to check the path out this weekend. But it would be a great way to burn some calories on my way to work. Hey.....whatever works hahaha. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment