Wednesday, August 8, 2012

In the beginning

Hi. I am Jill. Of course the blog says "no longer" but I am actually starting my weight loss journey. I refuse to be this size ever again. I think I have tried every weight loss program out there but I can't seem to stick with any "plan". My last venture was WeightWatchers. Now, don't get be wrong, it is a good plan but it really isn't designed for you to "leave the nest". It is a money making business after all, and how they make money is by having you fail and come back again and again. I do give them marks for nutrition and a sensible approach to eating, but it is time to venture out on my own. I don't want to have to be dependent on a site, points calculator, or prepackaged foods (those are about the nastiest pieces of crap that I have ever eaten). Just about all frozen meals taste like a vat of chemicals to me anyways. And I don't want any of that shit in my body. If you can't pronounce it, you probably shouldn't be eating it.

So I will use my own knowledge (eating healthy is not rocket science anyways) to get the pounds off the old fashioned way......healthy eating and exercise. I will post daily of the things that I eat and whatever I do to get my ass off the couch. Cheers!!!


**DISCLAIMER*** Some language might be inappropriate for young readers. Read at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment