Wednesday, August 29, 2012

5 Pounds Down

I stepped on the scale this morning......3 times. I was just a bit over 5 pounds down from my weight on 08/22. What the hell? Ok, it might be that I stepped on the scale at night last week. Hmmmm. Who knows. What have I been doing differently you ask? I take the train to work now. The walk from the deck to the station and then to my office is not far at all, but it sure is more than I was doing. I have been adding in more fruits and veggies with my meals and cutting the portions of the other stuff. I did go a bit crazy this past weekend, but I didn't get very full. I stopped just before I was full. Go me!!!
And I did 10 minutes on my stationary bike/trampoline. I did intervals. 20seconds & 1 minute recovery. It was probably around 15 minutes with the warm-up and cool down. But I am quite proud of myself. Something is better than nothing. Plus, you have to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment