Friday, June 28, 2013

Manly men.......

I love men. I'm talking manly men. The kind of guy with man stank. He also cleans up nice, but I prefer him shirtless.



He's good with his hands (YEAH he is) and can fix anything from my car to my computer. Oops, my car is broken. I need you to come fix it and take off your shirt, please. It's required for you to fix it properly.



He has manly hobbies like telling me I'm pretty and building things, or pretty much anything outdoorsy.




He probably has a beard too, because that's what separates real men from women and children. None of that douchey facial hair business. Soul patches are not okay, ever.




He's strong and can lift me up. (Against the wall. If you know what I mean.) He's so muscular because he takes his duty to defend my honor seriously.




He's also sweet and gentle. And nice to his mom. When I'm stoked about getting tickets for Wicked, my ideal manly man would pray to Stormtrooper Jesus that I don't drag him along with me, but he would go if my friends were busy. What a nice guy.




But how do I meet these men? I'm a bohemian, kayaking, biking, brutally honest chick and I tend to attract nothing but compulsive lying douchebags crazies with mental health issues/musicians/etc. Opposites attract?



Maybe I need to hang out at Home Depot more. Or learn how to hunt and fish.


 
 
 
 
Happy Friday. Cheers & beers!!
 
PS: I took a bit of this post from http://www.nerkyblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment