Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My top 10

Now I was chatting with a co-worker about the new superman movie and how the dude is FREAKIN HOT!!!! Jusy sayin. You wing-nuts know I believe in radical honesty and practice it with a vengeance. So I put together my list of my top 10 hotties and what I would like them to say to me when I walk in the door.  Your welcome.

"Hey girl.....I cooked dinner for you.......and desert. Oh and I took out all of the calories out too."

Can I have 2 of you please?


 

 "Hey girl......you get both of us!"


 
Why have 1 when you can have 2?






Ummmmm I think my pants just fell off!!





When did Neville become the hot one? Ummmm who cares, I will take.




Do you really want to know about my underwear? Like you would be able to keep anything on around this guy. Yeah I went there. You know you were thinking the same thing too. Don't lie.





I will make the exception on my rule on British guys for these two. You would too. Don't hate.






"Hey girl......feel this shirt I am wearing. Do you know what that feels like? Husband material.


Yes!!
He's from New Zealand. Do I really need another reason here?





Cheers and beers all!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment