Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Still here


Hello all. Did you miss me?  Crickets? Well here is the scoop about what has been goin on these days. I am sick with a sinus infection. Again. I am super pissed about this shit. I was just sick in May. My 4th was mostly spent in bed or walking the puppy. Oh I adopted a lab puppy. He is super cute and a handful. I haven’t used my paper shredder at all since I got him because apparently shredding any sort of paper just thrills him to no end. We are still working on the potty training. Houdini scared the pups at first but now he runs from the dog. So of course he thinks the cat wants to play. Ohy. But they will get used to each other eventually.
I need a trick to kill this sinus infection like yesterday. I was told of an Irish cure but I am out of whiskey. Sigh. But since I feel like total hell I will try anything at this point. I have not been able to ride my bike since before the 4th. But walking the dog has helped, when I am not coughing my head off. Yeah, super annoying. The little furball has a lot of energy so I need to get better right this damn second so I can actually jog with him when I get home.
 
On the dating front…….well…..I just really don’t give 2 shits right now. I am super tired of having to rid my life of compulsive liars. And that is all Atlanta seems to offer. Sad. But I handed off my online dating to one of my besties and her hubs to see if they can find a quality dude. Obviously my standards have slipped, so I will let them see what they can find. Hey it’s a win, win. She has a good man and neither of them would pick a looser for me. A guy’s opinion on this crap would be super helpful too. Seriously, they are the tits.  
 
I am looking for a new job too. Gotta spruce up the resume this week. I HATE writing resumes. I am going to look for something in San Diego probably. I have had enough of Atlanta. Plus, who would argue with surfing for your morning “gym time”? Not me. I am already packed. So if anyone knows of anything please let me know.
And of course the weekly dating tip……If you think someone is shady……you are probably right. Always trust your instincts.

Cheers & beers!!!

Photo: Must. Destroy. Bone. Hehehe.
Photo: Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment