Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Plan


I don’t have a problem with food, I am just a creature of habit. And you know what my bad habits are……

1.       Sitting in front of the TV after dinner until I fall asleep on the couch

2.       Eating junk food for dinner in front of the couch because my kitchen is in such a mess that I don’t want to cook anything

3.       My kitchen is a mess….not good for food prep

4.       Not doing any food prep

5.       Buying groceries, then eating out all of the time because of above habits

 

There is no faking it….this chubby chick gets lazy. That is especially true when it is hot outside. To say that my bike rides leave me a hot sweaty mess is an understatement. But I rode my bike to and from work I deserve to eat a crap ton of junk for dinner right? Wrong bitches!!! This horrible thinking has caused me to pack on a few pounds over the last few weeks. I waste too much money on food that I let sit in the frig. And all of this is what WILL help me reach my goal. Sigh. So I am going to test out yet ANOTHER theory to help me not waste food.

Buy just what I need from whole foods. Cause when you pay out the ass for it you are less likely to let it go to waste. I would rather pay a bit more for quality and reach my goal than let the cheaper stuff rot and stay fat. Hey, it seems logical to me. I a, always starving by the time I get home. So its kind of a pain when you are a diabetic……you need a snack but have to take yet another insulin shot. Damn it. I take 4 shots a day as it is. Eh, might as well suck it up and do the afternoon snack thing. If it helps me not binge like I just got home from fat camp, so be it.

So I will say goodbye to all processed foods. White breads, rice, sugar, yadda yadda yadda. 2 cheat meals a week, but ½ of the meal has to be clean foods.

I know I know. I had a million and one plans, but none of them ever turned out the way I planned. But I am tired of being fat people. This shit has caused me a crap ton of annoyance. More on that one later.

Cheers & beers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment