Monday, June 24, 2013

That's what she said.....


Hi there crazy peeps. I hope everyone is having a rockin summer so far. I know I am. This weekend I got to sit on my ass all day Sunday and it was awesome!!! Normally when the weather even starts to get warm I am running around from the second I get off on Friday to when I attempt to get to bed on Sunday night. Sigh. Don’t get me wrong, I love hanging with my wing-nut friends cause they are the tits. But I do need some sleep. I normally walk into work on Mondays like a damn zombie hahahaha. Seriously. My answer to any questions before coffee is a grunt and an evil look.

 

I have been kayaking most weekends with my usual kayak crew (you crazies are the tits too, just sayin). I really need to hit the gym and gain some upper body strength. Cause dat ass is slow on the paddle. I am not doing the training for the Peachtree race. I will be honest….. I slacked off on the training during the week. And if you can’t do that week day training, you will NOT make it on the Saturday runs. Promise. I do walk up Stone Mountain instead. Go me!! I drag my friend Jo with me (me  wuvs you for being my workout buddy!!).  

On the food front…..last week I basically eliminated processed foods and it went really well. Saturday and especially Sunday I kinda fell off the wagon. Back on that shit today though. Eating crap makes me feel like ass, so I am off to the market after work to pick up fresh fruits and vegies. Oh yes. I will have to start getting up earlier and eating breakfast before my bike ride to work though. Apparently if you don’t eat anything your body starts burning muscle. Now that shit sucks. I get up at 7 and usually don’t eat breakfast until around 10am. That is the theory why my body wants to hang on to the weight. Ain’t nobody got time fo dat.

I will do a bunch of prep work on Sunday, or today since I decided to be lazy yesterday. Don’t hate. I need to make snacks so I can do smaller meals during the day. That will require more insulin of course, sigh. Just call me the human pin cushion. Whatever it takes to get the junk outta this trunk. Holla!!

 

And your day would not be complete without the dating tips for the day. Ladies…… trust your instincts. They are there for a reason and will never let you down. If some dude professes his undying love for you and you kinda giggle to keep your brain from making you shout out “bullshit”……..run like hell. Trust me on that one. I know we all want to believe the pretty little words, but in the end, you will be happy you kicked that doucher to the curb. Now don’t hate. This is solid gold advice for all. Your welcome!!

Cheers & beers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment