Monday, March 4, 2013

Well.....what had happened was....


So my 30 days and 30 nights went bust. Like every single day. Ha!! Ok it’s kinda funny. So in order to make things a bit less complicated I have decided to just post what I eat daily. Now sometimes I forget to take the picture of the meal so don’t get your knickers in a wad. So for breakfast it was oatmeal made with hemp milk with a bit of brown sugar, coffee with soy milk (taste like ass by the way), and a few pecans.

For lunch (I forgot to take the picture) I had the lentil meatloaf I made for dinner last night with roasted potatoes. Lots of bbq sauce and ketchup for me. That’s how I like it. I did manage to make some carrot and apple juice yesterday and had a cup with lunch.

For dinner it is taco salad night. The salad has: lettuce, beans mixed with taco seasoning, tomatoes, jalapenos, corn, salsa, and avocado. I was bad and had some chili Fritos on top. Sue me. I did add a small glass of red wine to the meal. Awesomeness!!! Hope everyone has an awesome week. Holla!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment