Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Call to Arms


Hey there crazy people. I am asking for a huge favor today and for the next few Thursdays. My favorite show is in danger of being canceled. Beauty and the Beast comes on Thursdays at 9pm on the CW. Now I am not one for the horrid shows that are geared to teenagers (The Vampire Diaries…..gag. How they keep getting renewed is beyond me). But this show is actually AWESOME!!! Of course when you have an excellent show the morons in charge want to cancel it. Figures.

So this is a call to arms for everyone. I am asking for a huge favor. Please watch the show, tell your friends and have them tell their friends to watch as well.  Hey it helps that the main guy in the show is a total hottie (he is from New Zealand and I am definitely in the wrong damn country). So please please please sit your ass on the couch and help a sista out here. If you want to watch the whole series you can watch it on hulu for free. Sweet!!
 
You can also send a letter to the CW president (I did) so he will stop being an asshat and keep a good show. A well written letter can make a HUGE difference here. More than you know.
Mark Pedowitz  (CW President)
3300 West Olive Avenue
Burbank, CA. 91505

 
Cheers and beers!!

P.S. if the show gets the green light for season 2 beers are on me!!

 
Check out the FB fan page here:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/beauty.beastfans
 

Check out the site on the CW page here:

2 comments:

  1. My DVR is booked with recordings for Thursday nights but I'll be sure to check it out on HULU just for you!

    ReplyDelete