Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Escape Plan


Ok its time for a plan. Not the what-diet-am-I-going-to-stick-to-this-week-plan. You know I have ADHD for any sort of diet plan. Seriously I can’t stick to shit for more than 24 hours. At least I am honest about it. Yes I am still working on my whole foods plant based lifestyle. It just doesn’t always happen at every meal (Publix fried chicken you are evil and the bane of my existence). I digress. So here is my “escape plan” I need a damn vacation. So the plan is to get to New Zealand in April 2014. Have you seen the hotties that come out of there? I am in the wrong damn country. Seriously. This should give me some time to get my ass in shape and save some cash. Feel free to donate to the cause. Kidding. Ok not really.

On another note….my brother has left for California. Yes I will miss my little bro, but I am glad he is getting to do what makes him happy. And yes I am SUPER jealous. Living a block from the beach must really suck. But my little bro has lived about ½ a mile from me for about 2 years. I will have to con someone else to go on weekend bike rides with me. Sad face. But hey, I have sky miles and I know how to use them.

That is my plan. Now it time to get back on my bike and get this junk off the trunk. Oh anyone want to join the trip? Let me know. The more the merrier.

Cheers & beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment