Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Some random things about me


Hey there everyone. How is life goin? I am just avoiding doing work so I decided to put up some random nonsense about me. Have fun reading. Reply with your own answers if you want.

 

 

1.      If calories didn't count, I would eat...  A bag of Cheetos and fried chicken EVERY SINGLE DAY. Oh and add a few beers too.

2.      On my Prom night....I went with a bunch of friends for my junior year and had way more fun then when I went with a date my senior year. But my dress for senior year was snake print (classy not trashy people. I am a fashion diva).

3.      When I go to the store, I always buy... Limes or tonic water for my drinks. Bad habit.

4.      Family functions typically... involve alcohol. And some sort of drama. You know who you are.

5.      I think my blog readers... are an awesome bunch of wing-nuts.

6.      I'd much rather be.....in New Zealand. Seriously have you seen the hotties from there? I am definitely in the wrong country. Let’s plan a trip (and maybe not come home). Oh yes.

7.      I have an obsession with.... the TV show Beauty & the Beast. Love it. You should watch it. Like NOW!!

8.      My work friends.... think I am slightly crazy and the one voted most likely to punch someone in the face if provoked. I really don’t agree. I am a ray of sunshine.

9.      When I created my Face book account....my brother had to con me into it or I still would not have one. I was tricked.

10.  My least favorite word is... bitter, taders, wuz-up. Please stop using those. Mkay.

11.  I really don't remember....birthdays or most dates for stuff. Seriously. It’s a problem.

12.  Justin Bieber....if you can somehow “get rid of” the kardashians I will be your biggest fan. Otherwise I think you are a spoiled twat. And pull up your pants...you look like a fucking idiot.

 

Cheers & beers all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment