Monday, March 18, 2013

The weekend update


Ok, I might have turned into a hermit lately. Kinda. I usually don’t leave my apartment unless I absolutely have to or for some junk food. Sad. I have been hiding out for the last week so the HUGE ass bruise on my leg/thigh will stop being sore. And it is finally getting better. Hell yeah!!!! I haven’t tried to get on the seat of my bike yet because of the knot around the area where they did the procedure. That is the only place that hurts when you touch it. And of course that is where the seat is going to rub against. Lucky me. So it might be a good idea to wait a few more days to get on the bike and really clean up my eating in the process. You don’t want to know how horrid my diet was this weekend. But hey…..there was no bacon or fried chicken. Progress!! Kinda.

 
I managed to hit the market on my way home from the follow-up with the heart doc this morning. I got some fruits and veggies so I will be testing out my juicer this evening. Oh yes.

There is something I have noticed about starbucks coffee…….the feeling of euphoria a bit after drinking some. I have tested this out with other coffee with little or no effect. I am not sure what they put in their stuff (crack) but it is an awesome. I will test out the Costa Rica coffee from the market tomorrow and see if I get the same effects. If not, I will just buy the damn starbucks stuff. I really don’t care. It is the same price as the stuff I get at the market. I would rather have the caffeine euphoria added for the same price. Priorities people!!

The heart doc cleared me for exercise and said to take it slow and progress. Ummmm yeahhhhhhh I miss my bike rides to work and not having to drive. Ok so I will take it slow and wear the heart rate monitor again and try to stay in the limits. This weekend I will get on the bike again to work up to a better level.


Ok that’s it for now.

Cheers & beers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment