Thursday, May 2, 2013

Some random stuff today


Hey there crazy people. I know its been a bit since I have written anything. What can I say…….I have been lazy. Hehehee.

So some new updates here in the life of Jill. I joined a training program with Atlanta track club to train for the Peachtree. And no, I will not be running that shit. You have lost your damn mind. This JLo butt will be walkin it. Like it’s hot. Holla!! The only bad thing about this 11 week fiasco is that I have to wake up at 6 on Saturdays. If you know me, you know I would rather junk punch someone that early than get out of bed. I told my coworker (that talked me into the damn thing) that there better be Starbucks at the end of this rainbow. Seriously.

I do need some running shoes. The ones I have are not gonna cut it on the pavement. Anyone that is super rich……feel free to donate to the cause. On another note…..a review on the brooks compression pants……they are awesome. I will be getting another pair ASAP. I have dropped a few pounds so I will be getting a smaller size. Sweet!!!

 So that is the word for now.

Dating tips for the week……..

1.       Guys……….don’t say you are an adventurer if you sit on the couch and play video games the WHOLE time. That will bore the shit out of any chick.

2.       Ladies………if a guy’s mommy is still doing his laundry……run like hell. No one wants a man-child still stuck on the teat.


Cheers & beers all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment