Friday, May 24, 2013

Hey now


Greetings crazy peeps. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the nice weather. I am. Well, now that I don’t have to do the training in the rain. That shit sucked ass. Oh and I ended up with a nasty sinus infection last week and a bit before. Not cool. I did manage to medicate myself enough to do the training that was a bit more than a 5K last weekend. Whew hew!!!  Yeah I wanted to fall on my face afterwards but hey…..progress!!  Tomorrow will be 4 miles. Shoot. Me.  Now.  I will have to go at a bit slower pace for this mess tomorrow. I have some hiking planned a bit later tomorrow so let’s all hope I don’t do some epic face plants on that one.

On the diet front…….don ‘t even ask. I have just been working on getting in more fruits and veggies. The end.

So what’s goin on this weekend……..training, heading up to the mountains for some outdoor fun. Jazz festival is going on at Piedmont Park. The smell of funnel cakes is calling me. Oh yes. Might check it out on Monday. With a funnel cake. What……I am not the only one that loves that shit. Don’t judge.

 And the dating/relationship words of wisdom for the week……..Don’t let bad past experiences shatter the present and future awesome possibilities. Yeah we all have dated some “winners”  but leaving that baggage at the door is the best thing you can do. Because regrets are a waste of time. They are the past, crippling you in the present. That’s what she said.

 
Cheers & beers you crazy wing nuts!!! Have an awesome weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment