Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fill in the blank thing....again.

So here is one of those things again. Enjoy !!!
 

My best friend says... I crack her the hell up.

People call me... something between a punk-rock chick and a bohemian sort of girl.

 

I most often dream... about being on the beach.

 

The best part of my day... is right when I get home from and can sit on my ass and eat dinner while watching TV.

 

I really don't understand... how people think their resume make them quality. That resume doesn’t mean jack if you are a total piece of shit as a person. Amen.

I get really annoyed... when people lie to me and their pants don’t catch on fire! Someone needs to fix that shit!!

There's nothing like a... really strong margarita, or 2.

Lately, I can't get enough... bike jerseys at REI. Don’t hate!!

 

One thing I am NOT is... compulsive liar.

I spent too much money at... REI . For all the things.

I want to learn.... how to wind surf.

 

If I ever met Keanu Reeves in real life, I would... tell him he looks much hotter in real life, wink, and walk away. Oh wait, that actually happened. When I ran into his manager later that day he said he had never seen the look on his face after I said that to him. Hey, I don’t suffer from celebrity worship.

I can't stop... riding my bike to work. Love it.

 

Never have I ever... just had one serving of Cheetos, or stayed with a guy that lied to me. Just say no ladies!! To the liars, not the Cheetos.

Reese Witherspoon... needs to go back to blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment