Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fill in the blank link-up

Ok, so it isn't really a link-up. I just thought these were pretty fun. Enjoy.


1. I laughed so hard I cried when... when I watched the movie Bridesmaids. Hilarious.
2. My high school...reunion is in 4 years. Couldn’t give 2 shits.  
3. It really pisses me off... People lie to me. Especially after they profess to be “honest and decent”. And when you tell walkers/runners “on your left” and they actually move……to their left. Morons!!
4. In ten years... I would like to happily married. Maybe with a rug-rat or 2 (gasp, yeah I just said that).
5. If I could erase one thing... redo my major in college to nutrition.
6. In 1999... I was a sophomore in college and weighed 128 lbs. Thanks to all of the martial arts. By this time next year....you can bet your sweet ass I will be there again.
7. Honestly... this dating shit is for the birds. Shoot me now.
8. To me, Sushi... is awesome. Love it, and then some more.
9. Someone really needs to invent... a weight loss pill that actually works without side effects. And lie detector sunglasses. Someone get on that shit.
10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was 24. I really could care less. All of you gals in college that don’t remember those parties……I do. And you better be glad I didn’t have a camera phone back then.
11. The one question I would ask God is... I have been dating since I was 16. I am exhausted. Where the hell is my guy?

12. Lindsay Lohan... if everyone would just ignore her, she will eventually go away. Same with the Kardashians. Onecan only hope.
 
Cheers & beers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment