Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My addiction

Hi my name is Jill and I am addicted to movie popcorn. The salty, buttery (whitch is actually just butter flavored oil), wonderful popcorn, just makes me smile. Although I didn't eat all that much (about 1/2 of a small), I have to be careful because the more butter I add on it, and the more I eat will make me REALLY sick. Not to mention the calorie count of a full small bag from Regal will set me back more calories than 3 Jr bacon cheese burgers from Wendy's. Yes, I did the math for that one. I get a hotdog with mustard and a coke zero with the movie madness. And of course today I feel like a bloated whale from all of the salt. But thats ok. I have cut back my movie going significantly these days. I would normally go twice a week if there was anything that looked interesting out. Now I only go once every 2 weeks, if that. But there is a theater near my apartment that I can actually bike to. When did that happen .....where I wanted to actually bike to anything? Ha!!!

Speaking of the bike....I havent been riding at all the past 2 days. The weather has been horrible. But the rest of this week looks pretty good. I will have to take it easy since the doc said not to exercise until I get the cardic eccho done. Yes, I am stubborn. But my bloodsugars have been crappy since I have been slacking off.

Oh if you are hooked into instagram feel free to follow me @girliejs13

Cheers to all!!! I think a beer sounds really good right now. Oh yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment