Sunday, September 23, 2012

Awesome day

Today was a great day to be on the bike. It wasn't hot and it was a bit windy. I couldn't go my usual route through Piedmont Park because they were taking down all of the mess from music mid-town. And the place was basically trashed. But I clocked 45 minutes from my door and back. Progress. I would have stayed out longer but I forgot sunscreen and my sunglasses. And if you are as pale as I am, you REALLY need some sunscreen. Oh yes.

If anyone actually reads this thing....the appointment with the heart doc went well. He said I just have been pushing myself too hard too fast and the heart is having a time trying to catch up. So that is good news. He also recommended that I get a heart rate monitor and told me to keep it in a certain range for a few weeks until I am stronger cardio wise. And yes I will still bike to the train station, I will just have to take it easy. Fine with me. If you want to see some pics feel free to follow me on Instagram @girliejs13. And the eating from this weekend.....don't even ask. Horrible. That is the word I will use. But back to WW the next meal. No worries. Cheers!!

This is all I have for today really.

No comments:

Post a Comment