Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bla bla bla


So what’s new? Ah the weather has been super crappy so I haven’t been riding since Sunday. And a health scare had me depressed for a few days so it was an all out junk food-alcohol-xanex-fest from last Friday until Monday. But no worries, I am ok. So after reflecting on my “I just got home from fat camp eat everything” freak-out I have determined that I really need a major diet overhaul. I mean put me on the Jillian Mckeith “you are what you eat” show overhaul. Now I have actually tried her plan before and cut my cholesterol by 60 points in 1 month. But I would need to add in some beef and eggs, oh and coffee. I need my morning kick in the ass or I am not so pleasant to be around. My family, college roommate, and ex hubs would probably validate that statement. But hey, at least I am consistent. I digress. Anyways……. I have to be completely honest that I really have trouble sticking to any sort of plan for an extended amount of time (more than a week really).  So I will just eat healthy to feel better damn it!!  I need to focus on my biking oh and cleaning up my apartment. And I really believe that if you can do one thing really well or half-ass a bunch of things. I need to stop eating when I START to feel full. Not continue to add 3 more slices of pizza. So off to the market tonight for some whole healthy foods without a bunch of chemicals.

 

On another note…… yes I am still man-vegan. It’s a choice. I don’t believe that there are any decent (see honest) guys left in this city. And no I am not hostile or sad about it. It is what it is and I am sooooo  not gonna even stress over it. I have better things to do…..like clean my apartment. Haha!!  But just because you don’t believe in something, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist (like the fairy tell awesome decent guy). So there still may be hope, but I am not holding my breath for that little gem, I am opening a beer instead. Holla!!

 

Must run before I get shit-canned.

Cheers and beers!!!

-Jillybean

No comments:

Post a Comment