Tuesday, August 11, 2015

And then there were 3

Hello all. Yes I am still alive. Kinda lol. So I know I have been MIA for a bit. Things have been too crazy at work these days. Working 10-12 hour days on the norm has gotten old. Real old. So yes I have been looking outside the Atlanta area for a much better higher paying jobby job. I have an interview tomorrow for a position in Montana. Yes, Montana. The big perk ……….no effing traffic. This traffic mess in Atlanta is rage inducing. I just can’t take it anymore. Plus, I can get a house with a fenced in back yard for what I am paying for a 2 bedroom apartment here. Plus that is more space for the monsters. Its about a 45 minute drive to Yellowstone too. No I will absolutely NOT be letting my dogs off leash to do any sort of hiking. They would try to befriend a grizzly. Not a good idea.

On the diet front……..hahahahahahaha. who am I kidding? That’s laughable. 10-12 hour days and a crap-ton of stress has earned me a 20 pound + gain since march. I barely have time to sleep much less cook anything. So all of you super humans that can do all that please feel free to bring me some meals too. So if you have kids and can do all that shit…..I hate you. And my dogs weigh more that all of your kids anyways J

Dating……Ain’t nobody go time fo dat. One of my neighbors tells me every time he sees my dogs that I “ain’t got no husband because my dog ate em”. And the dogs are too big and that is why  I ain’t got no man too. Riiiiiiight. The more guys I meet, the more I love the furry monsters. This is the same dude that screams like a girl when my dogs get close to him. Hilarious. Every time. I am not an evil person. Swear. Ok. Maybe a little.


So that’s what is going on in the life right now. Hey if anyone wants to come on the road trip when I move please let me know. No lifting required. Paying movers for all that nonsense. I will probably swing by Denver to see my bro and the Nellduffs  if I can. 


Dysfunctional Veterans's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment