Monday, October 28, 2013

New things

So some new things starting tomorrow. I will be doing a weight training program. Yippee! If you want to see better results on your weight loss then weight training is the way to go. Yes, I will still be biking to work (when it isn't raining) but the weights will go for 4 days a week. I am paying for a gym membership so might as well use it. I know shame on me for being a slacker.

I will be posting my meals for a bit. And don't yell if I skip some because I tend to forget stuff. Getting old kinda sucks. HA! I will not be posting the daily stuff on facebook because lets face it I want to sit on my arse when I get home and watch at least 1 show. That is just about the amount of time I get before the pupsters starts barking at me for not paying attention to him. I lubs my little furry kid. Even though he drives my crazy and ran into my face this weekend and gave me the worse nose bleed of the century.

So check back tomorrow night or the next morning to see what I get my crazy arse into.
Cheers & beers all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment